CIRCLE X PRODUCTIONS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CIRCLE X PRODUCTIONS

CXP internal

CXP Collab Project Introductions

JuJu
    JuJu

CXP Collab Project Introductions Empty CXP Collab Project Introductions

Post  JuJu Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Welcome to the CXP Collaboration project! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

I will start it off. My name is Will and I am an active-duty Solider stationed in Washington DC. I have nearly 18 years of service completed and hope to retire here in the beltway.

I started my music career as a drummer but found myself drawn to guitar and songwriting. I started learning basic mix techniques about 15 years ago and have added some mastering experience in as well. I am sort of a "tone" nerd and tend to obsess over each tracks tone characteristics. I have plenty of tools to add color and warmth to our tracks and can add some nice glue to the final mix.

I have some Photoshop skills as well. That may play into developing some cover art.

I am very open-minded when it comes to musical ideas. It's all clay before its a priceless vase!

I look forward to moving forward with this project and creating some truly inspiring and unique songs.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am